Heron Lake Plateau No I don't wanna fall in love
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich immediately felt awkward as they continued to tease each other, though he could not deny the blooming warmth in this chest. Was this an inappropriate interaction between himself and his charge? He did not know. They were far from home, but it was difficult to drop the rules that had been beaten into him--sometimes literally--from an early age. Adylaide was not his friend. She was his ward, and he was her guardian. And yet... Did they not act like friends? They had known each other since her birth. Three years. And now she was a woman grown. Was it fair to continue to act so standoffish with her, to treat her as a child, as a damsel to be protected and nothing more?

He was so distracted he did not respond to her words, but he stopped when she did and stood beside her as she gazed out over distant hills. He opened his mouth to speak but did not know what words to say, so he shut it again and looked away, pretending to survey the landscape, his brow furrowed in mock concentration.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
No I don't wanna fall in love - by Adylaide - December 23, 2022, 03:07 PM
RE: No I don't wanna fall in love - by Ulrich - December 23, 2022, 03:32 PM
RE: No I don't wanna fall in love - by Adylaide - December 24, 2022, 10:49 AM
RE: No I don't wanna fall in love - by Ulrich - December 24, 2022, 04:50 PM
RE: No I don't wanna fall in love - by Adylaide - December 25, 2022, 08:47 PM
RE: No I don't wanna fall in love - by Ulrich - December 25, 2022, 09:04 PM
RE: No I don't wanna fall in love - by Adylaide - December 26, 2022, 05:05 PM
RE: No I don't wanna fall in love - by Ulrich - December 26, 2022, 05:20 PM
RE: No I don't wanna fall in love - by Adylaide - December 26, 2022, 05:25 PM
RE: No I don't wanna fall in love - by Ulrich - December 26, 2022, 05:37 PM
RE: No I don't wanna fall in love - by Adylaide - December 26, 2022, 05:47 PM