Ouroboros Spine I don't even know who I am anymore
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
You will see it, He promised, releasing a small sigh of relief. 

She held no contempt towards him. Now all he need do is continue on as he had before. 

Kukutux turned from the den, stepping upon the ground that had become cold. Inutsuk followed. It is a good time, despite the cold. Our new sivilluk will have a chance to show his skill as both hunter and leader. But even with opportunities, he shared concern with the white woman.

The season may grow stronger, harsher. Or it may cease. Either way, we must be well prepared. Looking to the skies now, he watched as the winds curled and the snowflakes traveled within.

Once I have seen Shikoba again, I will search the woods. Some of the herd may have sought the close knit woodland for shelter from the heavy snowfall. There, the higher trees will catch more, leaving the grounds more bare than the open fields. If a small enough group can be found, we may be able to trap them and earn a bountiful reward as result. He spoke dutifully of his plans. Now that he had returned as hunter, the responsibility to see to full bellies was now also on him. He knew these lands, and so he must use this as an advantage.

An idea then came to him. I may take Mojag with me, if Shikoba agrees. It would be a good time of learning for him and a chance for us to reconnect.

Inutsuk looked to Kukutux now, curious to see if she agreed with what had been said.
Messages In This Thread
I don't even know who I am anymore - by Inutsuk - December 16, 2022, 11:29 PM
RE: I don't even know who I am anymore - by Kukutux - December 21, 2022, 09:25 AM
RE: I don't even know who I am anymore - by Inutsuk - December 21, 2022, 12:15 PM
RE: I don't even know who I am anymore - by Kukutux - December 21, 2022, 08:27 PM
RE: I don't even know who I am anymore - by Inutsuk - December 22, 2022, 05:07 PM
RE: I don't even know who I am anymore - by Kukutux - December 23, 2022, 05:42 PM
RE: I don't even know who I am anymore - by Inutsuk - December 28, 2022, 01:07 PM
RE: I don't even know who I am anymore - by Kukutux - January 04, 2023, 05:54 PM
RE: I don't even know who I am anymore - by Inutsuk - January 05, 2023, 05:13 PM
RE: I don't even know who I am anymore - by Kukutux - January 05, 2023, 07:16 PM
RE: I don't even know who I am anymore - by Inutsuk - January 16, 2023, 03:18 PM