Two Rivers Isle [M] What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
His laughter turned around her, and filled her to the brim with the warm and cozies, and she couldn't quite hide the small, little grin that lit up her entire face. It was equal parts silly and sweet. She just loved him in unguarded moments like this. She eyed him. This had been what had made her fall in love with him. The inbetween moments, when it was just her and him and nothing else, and he let that guard down just a little for her to glimpse at the male behind the mask of duty and loyalty.

Then the moment continued, as honeyed words fell from his lips, well honeyed words from Ully. Her eyes grew wide, and her smile grew larger. Her tail wagged so hard, she probably hit a tree branch, and her tiny paws, shuffled briefly. 

Thank you. I always thought I talked too much, but I just. She lifted her head and looked up and out over the expanse of winter wonderland. I get very excited and it's just like bam, they all come out in reckless abandon.

She shook her head. I mean i don't know if there is. You just taught me that when there's a copse of trees like that. She pointed out with an petite ivory paw. there's usually a river nearby.
Messages In This Thread
RE: What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you - by Adylaide - December 29, 2022, 06:46 PM