Two Rivers Isle [M] What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
She listened. Taking down everything he was saying. Some of it was slightly concerning, if she was honest. This was not an ideal time to be making a home from the sounds of it. There were other packs, they could have joined. But even though she had discussed it, she hadn't been overly concerned or irritated by Ully's adamant no. She didn't really have it in her to be accommodating with other packs at the moment.

She didn't know that much about rivers or water in general. But she had enjoyed watching nature in all it's glory during hard times. It served two purposes. She saw things that were awe inspiring and her mother left her alone. When she was communing with nature, her mother saw it as meditation an left her be. It was peaceful.

Ady laughed and shook her head. No that was how to talk to a gentleman, the right thing to say to make a prince fall in love with. How to command a room. How to pass down judgement. I'm afraid. I wasn't very good at princess lessons.
Messages In This Thread
RE: What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you - by Adylaide - December 30, 2022, 08:10 PM