Ouroboros Spine the knife cuts only so deep
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
There was a biting urge to ask her how she wanted it fixed. But he knew such a thing shouldn't be put for her to decide unless she chose it to be said way. It was her who had been wronged.

Inutsuk swallowed, looking upon his feet as he thought for the right answer. Maybe there was no perfect answer, but he needed it to be close to that, or he may he condemn himself for the days on.

A way to start, is to act the opposite of how I did before. I know I could promise you a million times that I will never disappear, but it will never be true unless you see it yourself.. Something Kukutux had shared with him. They all needed to see in order to believe.

But here, now, I will be by your side every moment I can. And if not with you, I will be hunting for and guarding the village. It is is my intention to start including Mojag in these things. He is growing. Soon he will be a man. Most of childhood moments were spent without me... but as he continues to mature, I hope to rekindle our relationship in some way- even if in the slightest. Boy or not, Inutsuk wanted some solid bond forged with his son.

There were other things, surely. But he had not thought of them yet. They would come to him soon, and he would do them.
Messages In This Thread
the knife cuts only so deep - by Shikoba - December 06, 2022, 03:08 PM
RE: the knife cuts only so deep - by Inutsuk - December 07, 2022, 11:44 AM
RE: the knife cuts only so deep - by Shikoba - December 13, 2022, 12:28 AM
RE: the knife cuts only so deep - by Inutsuk - December 16, 2022, 09:18 PM
RE: the knife cuts only so deep - by Shikoba - December 22, 2022, 12:17 AM
RE: the knife cuts only so deep - by Inutsuk - December 22, 2022, 05:13 PM
RE: the knife cuts only so deep - by Shikoba - December 30, 2022, 11:34 PM
RE: the knife cuts only so deep - by Inutsuk - December 30, 2022, 11:53 PM
RE: the knife cuts only so deep - by Shikoba - January 01, 2023, 11:54 AM
RE: the knife cuts only so deep - by Inutsuk - January 02, 2023, 12:07 AM
RE: the knife cuts only so deep - by Shikoba - January 03, 2023, 01:28 AM