Redhawk Caldera She blinded me with science
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Tagging @Fox and @Magpie plz! :)

Sunrise looked amazing from up here, much more splendorous than on the plateau. Peregrine felt an inner calm as the sky lightened in the east, staining the sky with pastels. The air was cold, particularly at this altitude, and his breath streamed from him in a silvery cloud. It was a sure sign of the coming winter and it reminded Peregrine that there was much left to do.

First things first, though: he needed to find out if Magpie had absconded overnight or if she had decided to stay and confront Fox. Standing, Peregrine picked his way down the slope to the base of the caldera. As soon as his black paws touched even ground, he lifted his muzzle into the air and howled for both his mate and his newest (possible) recruit to come to him for the inevitable meeting.

While he waited, he paid another visit to the cache and ripped the plump, meaty breast from the dead goose. He held this lump of meat in his mouth as he returned to his original position, laying it carefully at his paws. He would give it to Magpie, in exchange for her attendance and her pledge to the caldera.
Messages In This Thread
She blinded me with science - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 10, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: She blinded me with science - by OG Magpie - October 10, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: She blinded me with science - by RIP Fox - October 12, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: She blinded me with science - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 13, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by OG Magpie - October 17, 2014, 11:51 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by RIP Fox - October 20, 2014, 07:11 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by OG Magpie - October 24, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: She blinded me with science - by RIP Fox - October 27, 2014, 07:27 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 28, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by OG Magpie - October 31, 2014, 09:56 PM