Two Rivers Isle Last night I smoked a cigarette
24 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
This isle was vastly different from all that he knew. It was surprising that the world wasn't made up of sand and golden grass, as his father used to talk about; that there was more beyond the wasteland, and that he was fortunate enough to see it! It was not something Goliad had ever yearned for, this transition to greener pastures - but it had happened, and now he could not go back to the way things were before. To the place where he was meant to be, in truth.

He was fortunate also to have come across Ulrich when he had. Without the shadow man, Goliad would still be lost among those horrible trees. By now he had acclimated, slept, and eaten. His headache had worn off gradually, and he could spend his time exploring the land that Ulrich claimed as his own.

As he did so, he came across the familiar scent - then the trail of Ulrich, and then the man himself.

Ulrich! A good day to you, Goliad murmured as he swept close, his long limbs making short work of the distance. I had wondered about our deal. In a way, you promised me stories.
Messages In This Thread
Last night I smoked a cigarette - by Ulrich - January 06, 2023, 01:34 AM
RE: Last night I smoked a cigarette - by Goliad - January 06, 2023, 01:38 AM
RE: Last night I smoked a cigarette - by Ulrich - January 06, 2023, 01:50 AM
RE: Last night I smoked a cigarette - by Goliad - January 06, 2023, 01:59 AM
RE: Last night I smoked a cigarette - by Ulrich - January 06, 2023, 02:13 AM
RE: Last night I smoked a cigarette - by Goliad - January 06, 2023, 02:22 AM
RE: Last night I smoked a cigarette - by Ulrich - January 06, 2023, 02:36 AM
RE: Last night I smoked a cigarette - by Goliad - January 06, 2023, 02:42 AM
RE: Last night I smoked a cigarette - by Ulrich - January 06, 2023, 02:55 AM
RE: Last night I smoked a cigarette - by Goliad - January 06, 2023, 03:02 AM
RE: Last night I smoked a cigarette - by Ulrich - January 06, 2023, 03:32 AM