Ouroboros Spine baby, it's cold outside
Moonglow
Epsilon
this is my moment in the sun
67 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Stratos bit into the elk meat anaa had lay before him as he watched her in turn as her eyes widened and praise spilled from her lips. Oh, hadn’t he known she would be pleased! A small rumble of a laugh accentuated the thumping wag of his tail.

They indeed were strong! And surely would be, for many seasons! With Rodyn’s engagement, and now the thought of a family of his own. He had never seriously considered girls before meeting Ani and Dee, but perhaps that had been because the only girls he’d known had only ever been his sisters, and as much as he loved them, he sure as stars wasn’t going to marry one of them.

He puffed a little at anaa’s accolades, and in the excitement of his certainty, forgot to swallow his last mouthful of meat. I do! At least, he was quite certain he did. He swallowed the little bit of elk still in his mouth. I promised I would return to them soon, once I spoke with you and had your blessing first. Perhaps they are speaking with their anaa too, would she give her approval? Stratos didn’t worry too long on that. He was certain Ani and Dee would give him glowing reviews! What must I do now? Do I bring them gifts as Rodyn did? They seem to be of a different kind of village than ours.
Common | Inuktitut | Greek
Messages In This Thread
baby, it's cold outside - by Stratos - December 26, 2022, 04:02 PM
RE: baby, it's cold outside - by Kukutux - December 26, 2022, 04:12 PM
RE: baby, it's cold outside - by Stratos - December 27, 2022, 01:49 PM
RE: baby, it's cold outside - by Kukutux - December 27, 2022, 02:02 PM
RE: baby, it's cold outside - by Stratos - January 09, 2023, 12:49 PM
RE: baby, it's cold outside - by Kukutux - January 09, 2023, 02:19 PM