Stavanger Bay dreams, like coins down a well
Loner
Yeah, we're secretly out of control and everyone knows
25 Posts
Ooc —
He, too, first thought of Rose - not only his sibling, but his littermate. The one who had seemingly drawn the cosmological short straw between the three of them, in life and in death.

But life and loss were easier when you danced your way through, and Evander tried to lighten the heavy mood that so suddenly settled around them.

I know, I know, you mean dear old Ev, Evander made to sling his arm around his brother in a wolffish sort of side hug and nodded sagely, And I don’t blame you. I nearly drowned in a puddle on my way on over.

He hadn’t seen the tears in his brother’s eyes, but he heard them in his voice, and something in him broke. Of course, he knew Everett had come here for reasons beyond finding Tybault, but Evander told the truth of his own motivations when he said, Of course we followed you! loud, as always, Well, at least till we lost your trail. Felt a bit like a wild goose chase after that, but a Medeiros never gives up. Or… y’know, something like that. He grinned at his brother, and laughed, boy, you don’t know how good it is to see you again! I missed your pretty mug!
Messages In This Thread
dreams, like coins down a well - by Evander - January 09, 2023, 09:53 PM
RE: dreams, like coins down a well - by Tybault - January 09, 2023, 10:10 PM
RE: dreams, like coins down a well - by Evander - January 10, 2023, 12:59 AM
RE: dreams, like coins down a well - by Tybault - January 10, 2023, 01:12 AM
RE: dreams, like coins down a well - by Evander - January 10, 2023, 02:05 AM
RE: dreams, like coins down a well - by Tybault - January 10, 2023, 02:28 AM