Whitefish River the big life
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Clearly this service won't be the usual one. Knights serve royalty and are usually the ones called elites and such. Nishu didn't know what kind of rank Tethys had, this meant that for the first time he might need to keep his title hidden to others. He didn't like the idea of being called a slave but this was a temperary service so it made it feel possible to play along.

He thought about what she said as she slightly brushed against him as she slid past. It didn't bother him at all. He got up and turned around still keeping an eye on her. "I was trained to serve only royalty all my life. I'll always be a Knight and I'll prove that I'm great at being one. If it's necessary for me to be called a slave then so be it but to act like one is beyond me." He paused a bit before continuing. "Anyway I'll consider you as royalty and as my master so I'll follow your orders only, most orders are absolute with some exceptions. Know that I'm only yours for the time being. Note that it's up to you to make use of me other wise I'll act on my own for your well being and security." He said basically saying what she should expect from him.

The idea of the pack being female-dominated didn't move him at all. Maybe it's because he had no clue what to really expect. It did give him the idea that he should think before acting. Tethys here already knows that he is a Knight but did he really have to pretend not to be one?

((OOC: What am I getting him into? xD))
Messages In This Thread
the big life - by Tethys - October 03, 2014, 11:15 PM
RE: the big life - by Nishu Inte - October 04, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: the big life - by Tethys - October 05, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: the big life - by Nishu Inte - October 06, 2014, 11:54 AM
RE: the big life - by Tethys - October 06, 2014, 09:10 PM
RE: the big life - by Nishu Inte - October 07, 2014, 12:43 PM
RE: the big life - by Tethys - October 08, 2014, 10:17 PM
RE: the big life - by Nishu Inte - October 10, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: the big life - by Tethys - October 10, 2014, 08:27 PM
RE: the big life - by Nishu Inte - October 11, 2014, 04:21 AM