Hoshor Plains i'mun
the blood you bleed—
is just the blood you owe
34 Posts
Ooc —
last from me! sorry about this buttface lol

She called for Leshen’s attention once more. His baleful stare followed the guardian as they were sent away, and he hesitated in his confusion – his attempt to understand what was happening.

He fixed the golden-haired girl with a hard look, suspicious of her, and it flitted towards her attendant as they returned to her side. There was something tangible exchanged between them, but he could not see it in through the mist of snow. He backed away as she skittered nearer, the fur along his spine lifting to caution her…

But she stopped and dropped her gift onto the snowy ground. At this angle, he knew it was something edible. She backed away, uttering some sort of invocation. He looked at her face, then down at the leg, then back up at her face again. There was risk, but there was reward as well.

The thievish woodsnake darted forward, snarling as he stole what had been freely offered. He did not cast the girl or her crew even a parting glance as he spun and trotted off in another direction with his small prize in tow, his ears pulled back to listen for any giving chase.
Messages In This Thread
i'mun - by Toula - January 19, 2023, 01:45 PM
RE: i'mun - by Leshen - January 19, 2023, 09:04 PM
RE: i'mun - by Toula - January 19, 2023, 09:45 PM
RE: i'mun - by Leshen - January 21, 2023, 08:37 PM
RE: i'mun - by Toula - January 23, 2023, 04:42 PM
RE: i'mun - by Leshen - January 25, 2023, 09:32 PM
RE: i'mun - by Toula - March 02, 2023, 01:13 PM