Noctisardor Bypass If you'd stay, I would even wait all night
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
156 Posts
Ooc — xynien
He expected her anger; he wanted it. Anger meant she cared, even if only enough to hate him. Anger was better than the emptiness of her first words, the threat of all his fears come true. Still, it stung him. She was the only one of his siblings who had never criticized him, never told him he was wrong for how he chose to cope. She had always listened to him when everyone else ignored the very existence of his feelings. Now she didn't want to. And she blamed him; she didn't have to say it, because it lingered under every word she spoke.
You think this is about rules? His own voice was cold and careful when she finally let him speak, but biting, a more deliberate kind of anger than his sister's wild fury. I spent months looking for you. Alone. Months, going from pack to pack, dealing with all of their bullshit - but fuck me, I guess, for hoping my sister might take the time to say hello to me after all that. I guess that's too controlling. All he could think was: you, too?
It was supposed to be them against the world.
Experimenting with my writing; style may vary a bit!
Messages In This Thread
If you'd stay, I would even wait all night - by Tybault - January 30, 2023, 09:42 PM
RE: If you'd stay, I would even wait all night - by Tybault - January 30, 2023, 11:02 PM