Noctisardor Bypass If you'd stay, I would even wait all night
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
156 Posts
Ooc — xynien
He laughed. Take care of yourself? Take care of my feelings? Do you hear yourself, O- Tybault caught himself, but would not be stopped. This was ridiculous. Look at yourself. Let me guess: no one is bringing you food, so you don't eat. No one is taking you to bed, so you don't sleep. You don't know how to take care of yourself, much less anyone else. I came here because you need me. Because I took care of you for months. And I know that you think you can do these things, but you just can't. It's obvious.
Painfully so. His sister was wasting away, and these pack friends of hers — they were just watching. He smelled the pack on her, even now, and the scent of it was like a taunt. They were keeping her from him. They were letting her die. And they were putting all these ideas in her head, it must be them — these warped ideas about rules, about feelings. She would never do this to him otherwise, he knew it.
Experimenting with my writing; style may vary a bit!
Messages In This Thread
If you'd stay, I would even wait all night - by Tybault - January 30, 2023, 09:42 PM
RE: If you'd stay, I would even wait all night - by Tybault - January 30, 2023, 11:44 PM