Noctisardor Bypass teach me to be a better man than I am now
Loner
Yeah, we're secretly out of control and everyone knows
25 Posts
Ooc —
So much had happened since they'd reached the coastline. From finding Tybault to finding Ophelia, to losing Ophelia again. Evander's mind was a total mess. And even though he thought he got on better with Tybault than Everett did or ever would, their little brother's temperament was definitely reaching the end of Evander's long, long fuse. Parading in here and asserting himself like they were somehow less than him? Like he was the only one who had set out to find Ophelia at all?

Excuse him for caring about the well-being of his other siblings too.

Getting up in arms wouldn't solve anything, but doing nothing wouldn't change anything, either.

So Evander danced tonight. Danced with the moonlight and danced Tybault and his arrogance away. He hadn't freed himself from the Gilded Sea to be ruled over again.

He would never be ruled over again.

Evander caught the golden spin of Everett's back from the corner of his eye as he danced along the dusted grounds, and he called out, sing with me, brother! though already he could see the signs of a man lost in thought, the pensive slope of Everett's shoulders.
Messages In This Thread
teach me to be a better man than I am now - by Everett - February 12, 2023, 09:58 PM
RE: teach me to be a better man than I am now - by Evander - February 12, 2023, 10:08 PM
RE: teach me to be a better man than I am now - by Everett - February 12, 2023, 10:25 PM
RE: teach me to be a better man than I am now - by Evander - February 12, 2023, 10:32 PM
RE: teach me to be a better man than I am now - by Everett - February 12, 2023, 10:38 PM
RE: teach me to be a better man than I am now - by Evander - February 12, 2023, 10:50 PM
RE: teach me to be a better man than I am now - by Everett - February 12, 2023, 11:00 PM
RE: teach me to be a better man than I am now - by Evander - February 12, 2023, 11:21 PM