Spiderweb Night
256 Posts
Ooc — summer
No problem! I don't think I've made any other posts this long on Autumn.

Autumn could hear the footsteps of whoever was behind her. She turned around, and looked the coy-wolf up and down for a moment. She couldn't beleive her eyes! It was the coy-wolf who had had rabies. By now, Autumn knew, if she really had it she'd be foaming at the mouth and running around biting everyone. So the coy-wolf had lied to her too. This only increased her frusturation with it. Well, a thought came to her right fast. I'll pretend I'm dead and am a spirit come back to haunt her, she thought. It sounded absurd but in Autumn's mind she could see it. Of course, all these thoughts happened in less time than it takes to read them, so the fox was not standing there thinking while staring at the wolf, but instead her next move happened quickly like instinct. "Hello Coy-wolf. I am the fox who brought you fish. A few days ago I left the solid world to become a spirit. I drowned in a river. So when I died, I went around and rewarded those who were kind to me. Then I looked on the ones who upset me- you were on this list. I have come back to punish you in the afterlife!" She snarled the final word, a high-pitched sound compared to a wolf's, but nonetheless feirce. She began mumbling something under her breath. It was supposed to be a hex, and it was so mumbled that you couldn't understand. But it was just murmured gibberish. She hoped it sounded to the coy-wolf like she was casting a spell. The trick would work better if the coy-wolf was superstitious, but Autumn didn't know about her. She'd just have to wait and see and hope it would work.
I will exit threads immediately if your character does not understand Autumn's dialogue as it causes inconsistencies in my roleplay experience.
Messages In This Thread
Spiderweb Night - by Autumn - October 12, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: Spiderweb Night - by Caiaphas - October 13, 2014, 04:57 PM
RE: Spiderweb Night - by Autumn - October 13, 2014, 08:58 PM
RE: Spiderweb Night - by Caiaphas - October 14, 2014, 04:36 PM
RE: Spiderweb Night - by Autumn - October 14, 2014, 09:58 PM
RE: Spiderweb Night - by Caiaphas - October 16, 2014, 02:14 PM
RE: Spiderweb Night - by Autumn - October 16, 2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Spiderweb Night - by Caiaphas - October 22, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Spiderweb Night - by Autumn - October 24, 2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Spiderweb Night - by Caiaphas - November 05, 2014, 07:51 PM
RE: Spiderweb Night - by Autumn - November 09, 2014, 01:08 AM