Altar of Twilight But you misread my meaning when I met you
13 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Noooo I love him, sorry Dionysus has the personality of soggy cardboard
Dionysus went through a range of emotions as Alaric spoke. First he was confused and a little unsure if he should be offended or not; it felt like he was being talked down to, just a bit. Not for long. When the green-eyed man started to describe him, Dionysus was completely at a loss.
He blushed under his fur and looked away, trying to stifle the nervous smile that tugged at the corners of his mouth. Torn between feeling flattered and being entirely uncomfortable with the attention, he struggled to focus on the rest of what Alaric was saying. He was talking about lovers, mainly, and Dionysus didn't know what to do with that either! He didn't know anything about love affairs or forbidden love. He felt very underqualified.
All he could say when the time came, stealing shy glances at Alaric and then dropping his gaze again as he spoke, was: You think I'm pretty?
Messages In This Thread
But you misread my meaning when I met you - by Alaric - February 20, 2023, 02:21 PM
RE: But you misread my meaning when I met you - by Dionysus - February 22, 2023, 04:44 PM
RE: But you misread my meaning when I met you - by Alaric - February 22, 2023, 04:54 PM
RE: But you misread my meaning when I met you - by Dionysus - February 22, 2023, 04:58 PM
RE: But you misread my meaning when I met you - by Alaric - February 22, 2023, 05:32 PM
RE: But you misread my meaning when I met you - by Dionysus - February 22, 2023, 05:38 PM
RE: But you misread my meaning when I met you - by Alaric - February 22, 2023, 05:44 PM
RE: But you misread my meaning when I met you - by Dionysus - February 22, 2023, 07:54 PM
RE: But you misread my meaning when I met you - by Alaric - February 22, 2023, 08:02 PM