Neverwinter Forest Goddess of Love and Maternity
Mara has some light scars on her flank from a recent battle as well as a light limp on her right forepaw.
165 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Mara shrieked in fright, spinning quickly to face the unknown wolf that had suddenly appeared behind her. His pelt was such a dark brown that it blended completely into the shadows, only his ice blue eyes showing. His tone didn't sound hostile. At least she thought it didn't.

"Oh my god, you scared me! I thought it was some crazy bear that was going to eat me. Your not going to eat me, are you?" she asked, her voice becoming weary at the possibility. She had taken a few steps away from his voice at the beginning but now she took another step forward to see him better through the moonless gloom. Her red toned tail brushed against the fallen leaves but not in submission, just tiredness. She met his ice colored eyes with her own glowing grey ones with a look of hopefulness. "Would you by any chance know the way out of here? I am completely lost." The rust pelted she-wolf admitted sheepishly.
Messages In This Thread
Goddess of Love and Maternity - by Kaname - October 10, 2014, 07:53 PM
RE: Goddess of Love and Maternity - by Mara - October 11, 2014, 10:04 PM
RE: Goddess of Love and Maternity - by Kaname - October 13, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Goddess of Love and Maternity - by Mara - October 13, 2014, 11:38 PM
RE: Goddess of Love and Maternity - by Kaname - October 14, 2014, 10:31 PM
RE: Goddess of Love and Maternity - by Mara - November 24, 2014, 05:01 PM