Stavanger Bay Joining Thread
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
We're only a couple posts away from 10 posts — do you think it's at all possible we could at least get the thread to that point before she leaves so we can both use it for EXP? :-)

<style type="text/css"> r3 {color:#8c5f2e; font-size: 10px;} .r3box {background-color: #100b08; width: 500px; margin: auto; background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/w4ULLAJ.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; border: 1px solid #261615;} .r3text {margin: auto; width: 380px; color:#53342c; text-indent: 15px; font-family: georgia; line-height: 15px; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 20px; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 740px; margin-top: 20px;}</style>

The female's awestruck stare caused the Jarl to stare at her unabashed, as if daring her to tell him that he was wrong on his interpretation of what she had, quite clearly, asked him for. Another soft snort left the Viking's flared, black leathery nostrils as a small, coy little smirk began to tug effortlessly at the edges of his lips. She would stand here and tell him that she had not asked for those things when she blatantly had? Perhaps it was something that Ragnar should have let go, but she had just entirely contradicted herself to him and he had no intentions of letting her leave without making sure she understood that. “Yet you just asked me, moments before, if I would let you enter my pack lands to rest up so you can leave when that time comes, presumably eating is included in resting,” It occurred to Ragnar that she truly didn't understand how she had sounded just then but even so perhaps she understood that the two things were entirely contradicting to one another. Or perhaps she wouldn't. Either way, it was of no real consequence to him. “I run a pack. If I allowed any wolf who needed a rest into my lands to rest and then leave when it was convenient for them I wouldn't have a pack.” Of course, no one was forced to stay within Stavanger Bay. They were free to make their own choices of whether they stayed or went, unless, of course they did something that forced him to banish them — that, however, was a different story all together. “You do whatever you want,” The Viking drew in a soft breath. “But you cannot claim a land without wolves that would follow you and you will find that with every stranger you allow temporary sanctuary within your borders the less food you'll have, the higher advantage of you they will take, and the less safe that those who would follow you felt the less likely they will be to stick around.” Ragnar'd been leading a long time, since before he was a year old (if we're counting the Berserkers).

She could take his advice or leave it, she could stay and try to see if she could win herself a spot within his Bay or she could do as she said she would and try to form a society that did not seem to have any sort of structure or protection to him. He didn't care, simply, he wanted this to be over with either way so that he could begin the pressing mission he'd been distracted from.

Messages In This Thread
Joining Thread - by Ranger - October 09, 2014, 06:46 AM
RE: Joining Thread - by Ragnar - October 11, 2014, 07:09 AM
RE: Joining Thread - by Ranger - October 11, 2014, 11:42 AM
RE: Joining Thread - by Ragnar - October 14, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: Joining Thread - by Ranger - October 14, 2014, 07:29 AM
RE: Joining Thread - by Ragnar - October 14, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Ranger - October 14, 2014, 08:28 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Ragnar - October 15, 2014, 07:02 AM
RE: Joining Thread - by Ranger - October 15, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Ragnar - October 17, 2014, 07:37 AM
RE: Joining Thread - by Ranger - October 17, 2014, 02:09 PM