Blacktail Deer Plateau they might promise you that the river ain't too deep
812 Posts
Ooc —
Junior's tongue poked out, then skimmed along her lips. Caiaphas didn't seem to think the Nereides would be angry with her, so perhaps they weren't upset with Junior, either. The youth wouldn't exactly put money on it but if they hadn't sent Caiaphas after her and the matriarch had already come by, perhaps it was all water under the bridge at this point.

Exhaling, the youth saw no reason to lie, especially with the plateau literally right at her back. "Here. This is where I was born. I was being young and dumb the night I ran away to join the Nereides," she confessed again, black ears folding backward with humility. "This is where I belong."

As an Outrider, recruitment was always on the table when Junior interacted with outsiders, especially loners. However, she was not in the least interested in recruiting Caiaphas. She'd done that once, hadn't she? She'd regretted it then and did not wish to repeat the same mistake. Junior didn't particularly dislike the scrappy she-wolf, she just didn't necessarily want much to do with her. She was too... unreadable, unpredictable. Even now.
Messages In This Thread
RE: they might promise you that the river ain't too deep - by Junior - October 14, 2014, 07:45 PM