Blacktail Deer Plateau they might promise you that the river ain't too deep
812 Posts
Ooc —
I think it was Mo and Skoll that didn't get along. And pbbbt... don't apologize. Conflict is way more interesting than holding hands and getting along. ;)

Although the laugh was an assault to her ears and she flinched, Junior quickly recomposed her facial features. Her distrust was quickly devolving into outright dislike. The youth decided she would be happy if she never saw Caiaphas again.

"No, I'm not," she rejoined dryly to the sweet comment. "And I'm not a leader, so it's not my decision, but I'm very close to both of them," she added, nostrils flaring slightly as if daring Caiaphas to try. She sensed the other female was taunting her and told herself to stay cool.

When the older she-wolf circled her, Junior stiffened, eyes following her every movement. "Why?" was her only reply, voiced genuinely. Was she really worth that much of Caiaphas's time and effort? But she let it go at that, eyes not leaving Caiaphas's bony behind until she disappeared from view.
Messages In This Thread
RE: they might promise you that the river ain't too deep - by Junior - October 15, 2014, 03:27 PM