Blacktail Deer Plateau Let me... please
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Yay, one more from you and I think we can call this a wrap? So sorry it's taken so long to finish!

Fox explained that sometimes she awoke thinking that Perry was Haunter and Fitz remembered an incident from his childhood that was very similar. "I think that happens as a form of coming to terms with change. It's not quite the same situation, but I remember when my step-mother took me in from my birth mother it took a long, long time to stop thinking that she was my birth mother when I woke up. It was almost like my mind had to remember each morning everything that had happened because my sleeping self forgot."

Thinking back over all the advice he had given Fox today, and it really did just come down to waiting it out. "I'm really sorry that I can't be any more help other than suggesting that time will be the only healer. If you ever want to talk about anything, though, to help you process... I'll be here. With a smile he looked over at his alpha and watched her for a few moments. It was a very difficult situation and FitzDutiful probably wasn't alone in hoping it never happened to him. He wished he could take the pain away but to do that would be to forget the guy she had loved and that wasn't, necessarily, the best idea.
Messages In This Thread
Let me... please - by FitzDutiful - September 26, 2014, 05:41 AM
RE: Let me... please - by RIP Fox - September 29, 2014, 08:56 PM
RE: Let me... please - by FitzDutiful - September 30, 2014, 02:20 AM
RE: Let me... please - by RIP Fox - September 30, 2014, 04:43 PM
RE: Let me... please - by FitzDutiful - October 02, 2014, 02:11 AM
RE: Let me... please - by RIP Fox - October 02, 2014, 09:42 AM
RE: Let me... please - by FitzDutiful - October 03, 2014, 10:28 AM
RE: Let me... please - by RIP Fox - October 03, 2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Let me... please - by FitzDutiful - October 16, 2014, 02:46 AM
RE: Let me... please - by RIP Fox - October 16, 2014, 07:23 AM