Two Rivers Isle And I just stood there like a ghost [AW]
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich was pleased that Lykos was so interested in learning, however... Well, I... I'm not sure what else to tell you. I feel that fighting is best learned through physical practice. There are only so many things I can speak to you about, but without putting them to the test, I don't know how useful the knowledge would be. He puffed out a breath as he thought. Using one's opponent's strengths against them, working on speed over strength... What else?

Running away, even temporarily, can sometimes be a good strategy, and I don't see any dishonor in it. If you know the territory better than someone else, you could lead them into a tricky area, like a thick tangle of trees or underbrush. Running through water to make someone lose your scent, or even just to confuse them could also help you, especially when waiting for reinforcements...

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
And I just stood there like a ghost [AW] - by Ulrich - March 06, 2023, 12:26 PM
RE: And I just stood there like a ghost [AW] - by Ulrich - April 09, 2023, 06:14 PM