Sun Mote Copse I could lie and say it isn't personal
45 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Private 
For @Wren Aquilanera ^^ Set in the afternoon

The journey was arduous and far-reaching, only manageable by the lack of harsh weather. Until now. The sun had reclused into the clouds and left time for light rain to soften the ground. Combined with the brisk air, the ground started to freeze, at least that what it felt like on Etephyrs paws. A relief to say the least, her cracked and crusted pads cooled from their feverish temperature. The mountains she had to clamber down left a number of contusions, cuts and abrasions. Visible cuts, patches of missing fur, stories of missteps and short falls. Etephyr knew for next season, she was not to wait out her cycle in the mountains. There wasn't much of her body left unscathed and it showed with each gingerly placed step.  
Etephyr spotted cover within a nearby forest, its trees towering her more than normal. Dare say it felt formidable for her but Etephyr crossed into the forest nevertheless. As she explored, the woman could feel the weariness of travel creeping into her brittle bones. She yawned with a small whine, stretching her sore forelegs in front of her. The sun was far from setting, still hung at its peak but that did little to keep the woman's internal clock ticking. Etephyr decided it was time to search for a snack and then bed down for an afternoon nap. The woman stuck her muzzle into the gentle breeze and engulfed her lungs in whatever aroma the forest wore. Hooking on to something mildly edible, Etephyr followed. Her gait giving away her intent. 
No one ever told me I made sense, so I stopped trying to.
Thread limit (1/2)
Messages In This Thread
I could lie and say it isn't personal - by Etephyr - April 14, 2023, 12:04 AM
RE: I could lie and say it isn't personal - by Wren - April 14, 2023, 01:54 PM
RE: I could lie and say it isn't personal - by Etephyr - April 14, 2023, 03:44 PM
RE: I could lie and say it isn't personal - by Wren - April 15, 2023, 01:05 AM
RE: I could lie and say it isn't personal - by Etephyr - April 15, 2023, 02:23 PM
RE: I could lie and say it isn't personal - by Wren - April 15, 2023, 03:24 PM
RE: I could lie and say it isn't personal - by Etephyr - April 15, 2023, 09:50 PM
RE: I could lie and say it isn't personal - by Wren - April 15, 2023, 10:28 PM
RE: I could lie and say it isn't personal - by Etephyr - April 16, 2023, 08:46 PM
RE: I could lie and say it isn't personal - by Wren - April 16, 2023, 09:21 PM
RE: I could lie and say it isn't personal - by Etephyr - April 16, 2023, 10:30 PM
RE: I could lie and say it isn't personal - by Wren - April 18, 2023, 01:45 AM
RE: I could lie and say it isn't personal - by Etephyr - April 19, 2023, 07:34 PM