Sun Mote Copse I could lie and say it isn't personal
45 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Fading here. It was lovely threading with you, I do plan to keep an eye on this one to see how her backstory progresses. Lovely character <3

Stealing away a glace, Ete was aghast with what she saw. It made her visually stumble, doing a wide eyed double take as she more intently studied Wrens face. Ete leaned away from the increasingly panicked looking young woman, extending a leg away and pulling herself to the extended leg. She wasn't sure if Wren was about to lose it or cry, neither of which Etephyr wanted to deal with. She extended her sympathies and was nice to her, to boot, but being a shoulder to cry on or bite on was out of the contract. Ete would quickly pass if either situations came to fruition.

Although Etephyr felt responsible for short circuiting Wrens brain, she wasn't about to bring up what happened and was glad to move on with the conversation. The awkwardness of Wren desperately trying to move on and vehemently avoiding eye contact wrote in bold letters that Ete needed to get the fuck out while the conversation was still somewhat pleasant. 

"Yes, I must not have. Well," Etephyr stretched and fake yawned. "I won't keep your time entangled with mine any longer. Thank you for the company. I wish you a safe journey, perhaps we will meet again someday." Ete gave a cursory bow of her head, sticking around to hear anything else Wren might want to say but departing if she didn't.
No one ever told me I made sense, so I stopped trying to.
Thread limit (1/2)
Messages In This Thread
I could lie and say it isn't personal - by Etephyr - April 14, 2023, 12:04 AM
RE: I could lie and say it isn't personal - by Wren - April 14, 2023, 01:54 PM
RE: I could lie and say it isn't personal - by Etephyr - April 14, 2023, 03:44 PM
RE: I could lie and say it isn't personal - by Wren - April 15, 2023, 01:05 AM
RE: I could lie and say it isn't personal - by Etephyr - April 15, 2023, 02:23 PM
RE: I could lie and say it isn't personal - by Wren - April 15, 2023, 03:24 PM
RE: I could lie and say it isn't personal - by Etephyr - April 15, 2023, 09:50 PM
RE: I could lie and say it isn't personal - by Wren - April 15, 2023, 10:28 PM
RE: I could lie and say it isn't personal - by Etephyr - April 16, 2023, 08:46 PM
RE: I could lie and say it isn't personal - by Wren - April 16, 2023, 09:21 PM
RE: I could lie and say it isn't personal - by Etephyr - April 16, 2023, 10:30 PM
RE: I could lie and say it isn't personal - by Wren - April 18, 2023, 01:45 AM
RE: I could lie and say it isn't personal - by Etephyr - April 19, 2023, 07:34 PM