Hideaway Strath all great and precious things are lonely.
36 Posts
Ooc —
They bobbed their head enthusiastically at his “Really?” Their cheeks hurt from smiling so hard when he spoke fondly of Sugar. Although Totoro couldn’t quite recall if they’d ever heard his name, it was still such a pleasure meeting someone important to their mother and her past.

Does that mean I have found my way to the Teekon Wilds? Totoro queried, quite excited by the possibility. I had no idea I had found my way here!

And to say they were thrilled would be an understatement. Already they had enjoyed this area of exploration, though now they appreciated it so much more, knowing Sugar had grown up here. Totoro could hardly wait for their next foray back to The Coven to regale her with this news.

It is wonderful to make your acquaintance, Fig Redhawk. Were you close with them both? Avery and Sugar? Totoro wondered, keen to hear any and every detail Fig was willing to share.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
all great and precious things are lonely. - by Figment - April 15, 2023, 05:43 AM
RE: all great and precious things are lonely. - by Totoro - April 24, 2023, 03:15 PM