Stavanger Bay Joining Thread
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria

Ragnar was patient while the woman decided, weighing the only options he was willing to give her: try to join his pack — after all he wasn't just going to blindly accept her — or leave. Eventually, she broke the silence that had begun to stretch between them, stating that she would like to join the Bay. Ragnar lent her his ear when she spoke that she was a good hunter, protector, that she was loyal and a teacher. His own children were past the point of needing a sitter but the Ostrega broad would probably need one. “Did you hold the trades of Gameskeeper? Or Warden? Or Caretaker in your previous pack? Even if you did you will have to earn them anew here,” And the judgment was at his mercy but he wasn't unreasonable. “You can tell me everything in the world. At the Bay, you get what you deserve, what you earn and I encourage every one of my wolves to earn at least one trade,” Granted many of them had been slacking upon it, for presently only Ragnar and his wives held trades. “With Winter right on the precipice it is crucial, now more than ever, that everyone is contributing everything they can if we hope to survive.” The Jarl would lead them through the cruel tresses of old man winter. Ragnar, having been born in the icy, harsh, and unforgiving North was well equipped with the knowledge of what it would take but his wolves had to return what they took. This wasn't a one man show, after all.

“I take vows to me very seriously,” Ragnar warned her. “Before you tell me with finality that you truly wish to join the ranks of my subordinates you need to understand that if you do not contribute your share, if you challenge my or my Queen Wife's authority, or if you cause trouble for us I will not hesitate to kick you out.” He did not say it but he mentally added that the next time someone defied a direct order he gave he might just kill them. Chasing them off seemed much too nice, this time around. Ragnar didn't have the moral of most men. In fact, he barely had morals at all. He would do what every other hesitated to do without hesitation, and it wouldn't bother him in the least at the end of the day.

Messages In This Thread
Joining Thread - by Ranger - October 09, 2014, 06:46 AM
RE: Joining Thread - by Ragnar - October 11, 2014, 07:09 AM
RE: Joining Thread - by Ranger - October 11, 2014, 11:42 AM
RE: Joining Thread - by Ragnar - October 14, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: Joining Thread - by Ranger - October 14, 2014, 07:29 AM
RE: Joining Thread - by Ragnar - October 14, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Ranger - October 14, 2014, 08:28 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Ragnar - October 15, 2014, 07:02 AM
RE: Joining Thread - by Ranger - October 15, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Ragnar - October 17, 2014, 07:37 AM
RE: Joining Thread - by Ranger - October 17, 2014, 02:09 PM