Gyrfalcon's Keep That's when you can build a bridge of light,
Raventhorpe
Dróttning*
169 Posts
Ooc — Jess
She heard Asvoria’s concerns, and found herself echoing them. Having been greeted by a wolf who came from a legion of three sister-packs, she felt their tenure might be shaken if those packs were to spread again. They did not seem hostile- but they could put strain on the ecosystem if they remained close, like bunched nests. 

Asvoria wanted for her to rove, and find willing recruits. Solveig was no stranger to long journeys, so the physical aspect of travelling did not daunt her- it was the task of recruiting others that presented a challenge.

Solveig was an excellent warrior- and alongside other warriors she was amicable, relaxed, comfortable- but she knew she often struggled when meeting other wolves, or sharing space with those who were not also a Shieldmaiden. But to be Hásæti, she would need to exercise those skills. 

”I will do this.” she said, honoured that she would be chosen to do so. She bowed her head appreciatively. 

”I will seek out those worthy of becoming a part of our pack, and following the path given to us by the Gods.” She said. She would seek out those who embodied the virtues they valued- not only those who could become a Shieldmaiden as well.

”We should speak about the Moon packs as well. We were visited by an ambassador of Moontide. I think there would be value in learning more about them, and establishing some sort of relationship. I think it may be best to perhaps arrange for a meeting with their leader. There is one called Kukutux who comes from what seems to be the primary pack.” She said. ”I can go by their claim and seek conversation.” Solveig was an ambassador of sorts as well- but she believed that Asvoria should be the one to establish the boundaries, and that they should be done leader to leader.
"Old Norse" | "Common Tongue"
Messages In This Thread
RE: That's when you can build a bridge of light, - by Solveig - April 25, 2023, 03:41 PM