Wheeling Gull Isle we fuel the fire, the spark
98 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Sumayl wasn't sure if Vienna would have an answer for him or not but he could draw a pretty solid conclusion from the evidence presented to them. The scent of a pack was extremely faint, and if he had not been so keen he might not have picked it up at all. Whomever had lived her had been gone for quite some time, for some reason or another. Golden ears swiveled towards the side as Vienna spoke, breaking the silence between them, admitting that it wasn't a pack she'd encountered before. It left him with more questions than answers, her wondering thoughts about why they left mirroring the golden outlaws own. “Well maybe not,” Sumayl drew with an apologetic, brief look in her direction. “I doubt this Isle is self sustaining for a pack. There is no real way for herds to reach this except to swim or the sandbar and I doubt they would risk it when the mainland has so much more for them,” At least, Sumayl didn't immediately smell any kind of prey herds. About the only thing he saw so far was seagulls which were a salty little snack at best.

Sumal's philosophy was if it couldn't feed him it couldn't feed anyone else, even if that logic was horribly flawed in it's self centered design.

“I feel like dragging kill back here would be a major pain in the ass, too,” Sumayl spoke his theory aloud glimpsing back towards the beach. “If you could even get it across the sandbar, the sea at strong points could rip it away half way across,” He set his golden gaze to her once more. “Caches outside of claimed pack lands are dangerous, too. I mean if I found a cache in free territory I would take from it.” But maybe he was the only one who would be so selfish as to do such a thing. “My guess is they relocated because living on this Isle would be a pain in the ass.” It was pretty, Sumayl wouldn't deny and perhaps it was good for a vacation spot but he couldn't see how it would feasibly be able to sustain a pack of any decent size. “Makes one hell of a vacation spot though, eh?” Sumayl asked her with a gleam in his eye. “Come on, lets explore some more.” He encouraged, assuming that was what she was most eager about. After all, he had promised an adventure.

Messages In This Thread
we fuel the fire, the spark - by Sumayl - October 16, 2014, 01:44 PM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Vienna IA - October 16, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Sumayl - October 17, 2014, 06:46 AM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Vienna IA - October 17, 2014, 09:54 AM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Sumayl - October 17, 2014, 11:33 AM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Vienna IA - October 18, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Sumayl - October 18, 2014, 07:41 AM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Vienna IA - October 19, 2014, 12:28 AM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Sumayl - October 19, 2014, 09:45 AM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Vienna IA - October 19, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Sumayl - October 20, 2014, 07:53 AM