Redhawk Caldera My heart is broken, my head is bowed
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
[size=x-small]I hope it's okay to have this I had the muse for it. Forward date if you like :)[/size]

It was with a heavy heart that the beta healer of the Plateau set off towards the Caldera. Her heart was somewhere in the viscinity of her stomach, she felt as if all the wind had been sucked out of her. She walked as if she had been in a fight, but there were no wounds. Her head was bowed and her steps slow and sluggish. It was bad news she had to deliver, and it was a failure she had to admit. To tell the only remaining brother of 3 that he was the only male that was left here in the Teekon Woods.

There had been no body, not blood, he was just gone. She held onto a loose strand of hope, that he was still alive out there, but even she had to admit it wasn't likely that Atticus was still around. He would never leave her willingly she didn't think, but brain injuries were confusing at best, he could have thought something was coming. Or a nightmare in his mind had caused him to leave. It could be anything. Junior had even looked for him, had not found him.

She got to the edge of the Caldera and lifting her muzzle to the sky she called out a sad song. A song of longing, and sadness and defeat, melancholy and depressing, it rang across the tips of the hills and fell into the inner sanctum of such a place. She howled for her best friend @Peregrine, and then she fell to a heap on the ground and lay there depressed and defeated with her tail curled tight about her nose.
Messages In This Thread
My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 17, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 17, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 17, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 17, 2014, 06:06 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 18, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 21, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 23, 2014, 11:46 AM