Redhawk Caldera My heart is broken, my head is bowed
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow was lost for the moment in her own thoughts of blue eyes and dark fur. She realized it was worse not knowing than knowing what happened. It ate her up from the inside out and left her chewed up insides raw and aching, bleeding and no one could see. It was an injury of the most internal kind, and it would kill her if she let it.

She moved at the nudge and shook her head and spoke softly her voice raspy with grief, I've lost him Perry. I don't know where he is, we can't find him. He's just gone. A fresh wave of grief flew over the healers head, making her cold and sad all at once. She closed her green eyes tight, to stop the leaking of the tears. Perhaps she should not be so down trodden, perhaps she should keep the hope, but she couldn't. There was none left in the healers soul at the moment. She felt as if she had used up all her hope for the time being. Oh she would get more some day, but not today. I promised i'd take care of him and I haven't I couldn't and he's gone. Just disappeared from the plateau.
Messages In This Thread
My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 17, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 17, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 17, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 17, 2014, 06:06 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 18, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 21, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 23, 2014, 11:46 AM