Redhawk Caldera My heart is broken, my head is bowed
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue wasn't here to lay the blame anywhere she had just needed to tell Perry that he was missing. That she had lost him, she wasn't blaming anyway, because the blame laid with her. She had been so busy with everything else, she had lost track of him and she wasn't sure when she had.

Blue started to cry in ernest now I don't know the last time I saw him thats the problem. I've been so busy and so upset I haven't been paying very good attention. I noticed he had been absent for a bit during the day, but I didn't think much of it. Because he always takes walks in the afternoon. It helped him keep from relapsing. She took a deep breath and tried to still her shaking words, but the hiccups in between were not helping and she couldn't calm down.

He would have good days and bad days, just as before. Junior went searching for him, for me. It's possible of course. I'm sorry Perry I've been a terrible healer in this instance. She sniffed again and lay her head back down to her paws, being that she hadn't stood up in any way or shape when he had shown up.
Messages In This Thread
My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 17, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 17, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 17, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 17, 2014, 06:06 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 18, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 21, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 23, 2014, 11:46 AM