Hideaway Strath all great and precious things are lonely.
36 Posts
Ooc —
Tell me more! Totoro’s expression said. And they would’ve spoken it aloud, except that Fig asked after their mother.

She is well! She lives deep in a forest, with a group of women who call themselves The Coven. I visit from time to time. I am due to go see her soon. She will be thrilled when I tell her I bumped into you! What would really make her day is if you sent me back with a story to tell her about your own life since the two of you last saw one another.

Totoro would enjoy said story for their own sake, should Fig indulge them. And then, if he didn’t mind shairng, they would continue poking and prodding him about his shared history with their mother and aunt. Sugar Glider had regaled them with many stories of her days in the Teekon Wilds, though Totoro could never get enough.

Unfortunately, I’m planning on dropping this character. I was hoping you would conclude/fade this for us? :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
all great and precious things are lonely. - by Figment - April 15, 2023, 05:43 AM
RE: all great and precious things are lonely. - by Totoro - May 01, 2023, 10:39 AM