Ocean's Breath Plateau I think its time we set out
"Hurt any o' 'em and yer gonna 'ave me fangs at yer throat."
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
We get ta raise 'em, ya mean? her voice came out as a thorny, soft growl. I get to raise them, he said... She stood to face him, her nose so close it touched his. I don' care 'ow many la'ies ya've 'ad befer me, er 'ow many pups 'ave yer blood innem 'fore ours - they be ours ta raise, not yers er mine aloon. Don't ya ferge' i'. her r's began to roll.

She sighed, her nose brushing his as she moved it down. Her gaze went up to his fluffy ears. He'd look a tad bit cooler with a matching nick in them, she thought for a moment. Along this thinking, she also figured out her next set of words, her pelt smoothing with a shake. We're innit toge'er, is all. An' ta thought o' not 'avin' any say in thar lives makes me shiver in me pelt. Not a welf tat likes bein' told wha' ta do, 'specially 'bout me children. 

Meylodi's lumbering form stretched, her chest to the ground. Her maw opened in a yawn, snapping itself shut after a few seconds. She then rose up and stretched her hind legs in turn before returning to standing. We gotta long way ta go 'fore we reach ta mount'ns. We be'er get star'ed else we go'a wait 'til ta li'er can make ta journey.
May you live as long as you want,
and never want as long as you live.
Messages In This Thread
I think its time we set out - by Void - April 28, 2023, 11:42 AM
RE: I think its time we set out - by Meylodi - April 28, 2023, 01:37 PM
RE: I think its time we set out - by Void - April 29, 2023, 10:06 AM
RE: I think its time we set out - by Meylodi - April 29, 2023, 10:17 AM
RE: I think its time we set out - by Void - May 01, 2023, 08:42 AM
RE: I think its time we set out - by Meylodi - May 01, 2023, 09:18 AM
RE: I think its time we set out - by Void - May 01, 2023, 12:07 PM
RE: I think its time we set out - by Meylodi - May 01, 2023, 02:01 PM
RE: I think its time we set out - by Void - May 02, 2023, 05:42 PM