Redhawk Caldera My heart is broken, my head is bowed
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue shifted restlessly as he touched her head in an attempt to comfort. It helped a little bit, but not very much. She still felt like a terrible healer and mate. In her defense she had been more busy lately. Not that it was anyone's fault really, sometimes life just threw curves at you.

Blue sniffled My best wasn't good enough this time Peregrine. She couldn't help the harsh feelings that arose in her breast. She couldn't help the anger she felt at herself, she really couldn't.

Blue herself had the thought of Atticus going off and dying. She however did not say such a thing to anyone, and preferred not to think too hard on it. Blue sighed and nudged her friend in the muzzle. She briefly wondered if it would make Fox angry and then found she really didn't care, she was far too upset to care. She laid there silently for a moment. I'm sorry Perry. That was all she said, all she could muster from deep within.
Messages In This Thread
My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 17, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 17, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 17, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 17, 2014, 06:06 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 18, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 21, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 23, 2014, 11:46 AM