Big Salmon Lake Someone Said They Left Together
44 Posts
Ooc — Free
No worries! I am actually going to clinicals later this year if I get accepted into a program I've applied for. Talk about slave labor. Would you perhaps interested in starting the next thread on their adventure?

The brute nodded to her clarification. A confirmation that he was thankful for after his earlier ramblings. He had spoken much more than usual today, but Omnium was still thankful the appropriate message had been able to be deciphered from the words. He attempted a smile to return her own, but a grimace was all that surfaced from months of misuse. Perhaps a stony expression was a more fitting arrangement.

Omnium still felt the repercussions of the sleepless night before, but it was not hinderance enough to waste a day of progress if they were to journey East over the mountain range. He loomed closer to her to peer down at the remains of the fish to ensure she had eaten before speaking. I believe it would be in our best interest to seize the day, if you are willing. It will take us some time to get to the mountains where we are going, and the lands here are a bit unforgivable if the weather turns.

He was not the type of wolf to take a day off from his conquests, even if the weather turned bad, but he did not feel the need to speak of it. Sturdy paws had carried him through many rains and snows just fine, but Omnium did not want to push her too fast lest she tire of the traveling and his company. He reached with his front legs into a stretch that consumed his whole body, topping it off with a wide yawn. Omnium was ready to go.
Messages In This Thread
Someone Said They Left Together - by Omnium - May 01, 2023, 02:38 PM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Etephyr - May 01, 2023, 04:06 PM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Omnium - May 01, 2023, 09:02 PM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Etephyr - May 02, 2023, 12:24 PM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Omnium - May 02, 2023, 01:41 PM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Etephyr - May 03, 2023, 12:25 AM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Omnium - May 03, 2023, 01:49 AM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Etephyr - May 03, 2023, 12:24 PM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Omnium - May 03, 2023, 02:58 PM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Etephyr - May 03, 2023, 06:28 PM