Greatwater Lake in unknown territory
96 Posts
Ooc — Maria
we can either stay here and continue or I can start a new thread in a neutral territory for them to hunt :) up to you and Sunspots!

She could tell fighting was the last thing Sunspots wanted to do, and it was only solidified in the fact that he confided in her. It was then that she could see the hunger in his eyes. How long had he been on his own? Selena knew what it was like to go without. Where she came from prey was scarce, and those who did eat made sure never to share. 

The female softened and allowed her core to relax, which in turn had a ripple effect to the rest of her body until she fully reclined into a sit. It was foolish to be so quick to trust, but she believed his intentions regardless. "I can't have you hunting on our lands, but I can show you where to get food." It was not a suggestion. The confidence of her words made her feel uncomfortable, but the thought of Alpha intercepting this conversation drew anxiety from the pit of her stomach. This was a role she had to play to avoid confrontation. She hated confrontation. "Will you follow me?"
Messages In This Thread
in unknown territory - by Sunspots - May 08, 2023, 07:55 PM
RE: in unknown territory - by RIP Selena - May 09, 2023, 09:23 AM
RE: in unknown territory - by Sunspots - May 09, 2023, 09:44 AM
RE: in unknown territory - by RIP Selena - May 09, 2023, 11:48 AM
RE: in unknown territory - by Sunspots - May 09, 2023, 12:21 PM
RE: in unknown territory - by RIP Selena - May 09, 2023, 12:41 PM
RE: in unknown territory - by Sunspots - May 09, 2023, 01:31 PM
RE: in unknown territory - by RIP Selena - May 09, 2023, 01:45 PM