Blacktail Deer Plateau riboflavin-flavored, non-carbonated, polyunsaturated blood
812 Posts
Ooc —
Lasher's answer made sense, even if they were a version of, You'll understand better when you're older. No one had ever given her an explicit sex talk, yet one hadn't been strictly necessary. Her father had answered her questions when she'd had them and the blanks had been filled in by nature itself. She had wandered the wilds during the crux of mating season for many animals. Seeing it for herself, coupled with her instinctual knowledge, gave Junior a fair understanding of the process.

"I had — have — a... crush on one?" she answered Lasher's query honestly, uncertain of the terminology. She did not name him, as that was her own personal business. "I've never felt anything toward another girl, though," she added thoughtfully.

Tipping her head and briefly meeting Lasher's eyes, Junior queried, "Did you have lovers before my dad? Like how he had my mom? And then you, then Fox? Does everyone have a lot of different partners in their life?" She asked because she found herself instinctively rebelling against the idea, as if it went against her innermost programming. "Or do they usually mate for life?" Somehow, that seemed more... right to her, even though it didn't occur to her to judge her father's preferences socially.
Messages In This Thread
RE: riboflavin-flavored, non-carbonated, polyunsaturated blood - by Junior - October 18, 2014, 09:37 AM