Ankyra Sound well i didn't do it
53 Posts
Ooc — Φ

The pair broke through the treeline onto the familiar soft sand. The feel of it in her toes made Tethys spring into a joyful pace, putting some space behind the larger male behind her. Although Tethys would need to think about fun ways to 'train' or 'test' this knight, for now the pack would have to meet him first.

She could smell Caiaphas before the petite female reached her, and Tethys stopped. She could sense curiosity under the star-ridden gaze her sister held, and the raven turned slightly to watch as Nishu came up behind them.

Afternoon, the ebony female responded with a wide, toothy grin. I have here, a guest! It was that time the tawny female, known as Aktaie, came bounding up the beach from the cliffs. Tethys shifted slightly, her ears flattening. She did not like the look on the Alphess' face as she addressed them sharply.

This is Nishu Inte, the knight,
she replied with an emphasis on the foreign idea of a 'knight'. The black female's fur was bristling uncomfortably, her blue eyes shifty as they glanced from each wolf.
He wasn't going to bite anyone.
Messages In This Thread
well i didn't do it - by Tethys - October 14, 2014, 11:34 PM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Nishu Inte - October 15, 2014, 01:12 PM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Caiaphas - October 16, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Aktaiê - October 17, 2014, 12:15 PM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Tethys - October 18, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Nishu Inte - October 19, 2014, 06:11 AM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Caiaphas - October 21, 2014, 02:39 PM