Thunder Dome And I Discovered That My Castles Stand
"Hurt any o' 'em and yer gonna 'ave me fangs at yer throat."
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Now that was an odd way to mark territory, rubbing one's face on it. It was odd, not how she'd prefer to do it, but it filled her heart with pride for Kiche to display such cleverness.

It didn't help that the wolf wannabe was smaller than she was, about the size and look of a yearling. The only thing telling that Kiche wasn't a young wolf was her scent - she was too old for that, still... smelling of milk for the pups that were stolen from her, and pack-scent had yet to fill her fur. Something stirred in Meylodi's heart - perhaps her children's birth coming up soon or that the she-dog was so much like a wolf already that the line between a human's pet and the ways of the wild filled her with a sense to protect the dog.

As if she were her own child, one of the litter that had yet to happen. And yet that thought almost... upset the wolf. She was terrified that she'd feel resentment for the loss of her own when Meyl's arrived safe and sound. Though the she-wolf couldn't guarantee such a thing, it was something to be aware of. Only time would tell.

Shaking off those feelings, she answered the question presented to her. 'Long this path should suffice fer us. Grá and Paylai should be almost done markin' their half o' ta border. Sun should be sleepin' soon, an' we be wise ta get back ta the o'hers befere it does.
May you live as long as you want,
and never want as long as you live.
Messages In This Thread
And I Discovered That My Castles Stand - by Meylodi - May 23, 2023, 01:26 AM
RE: And I Discovered That My Castles Stand - by Meylodi - May 23, 2023, 04:14 PM