Stavanger Bay Mummified my teenage dreams
105 Posts
Ooc —
The sun was dazzling off the water, and it was the glinting of the far out sea that captivated Kevlyn now. He was still very young, only just eating regurgitated meat, so his attention span was still unfortunately short. Shiny things were much more interesting than the rest of the world, so the fat grey pup stared for what felt like forever out to the winking ocean. In reality, it had been scarcely one minute.

He only looked away when a shadow fell over him, signaling even to him that someone was coming. His instinct was to curl into a ball and allow himself to be lifted by the scruff of his neck, but he was distracted from this instinct by how unfamiliar the female was. He watched her with his tiny face twisted into the beginning stages of suspicion, but when she smiled and spoke to him, he was unable to realize it wasn't the kind of smile he should reply to.

Having always been told by his parents to be responsive to those who visited him, Kevlyn returned Caiaphas' sinister smile with a wide-mouthed grin of his own, showing off his little needle-sharp teeth in perhaps the sunniest fat kid expression ever. "Buhhhh," he tried to repeat back at her, but wrapping his lips around the "oo" sound was much too difficult for him, so he settled with something resembling the sound a zombie might make.
Messages In This Thread
Mummified my teenage dreams - by Kevlyn - October 17, 2014, 07:41 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Caiaphas - October 17, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Kevlyn - October 20, 2014, 12:06 AM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Caiaphas - October 20, 2014, 04:33 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Kevlyn - October 20, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Caiaphas - October 21, 2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Kevlyn - October 22, 2014, 09:54 AM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Caiaphas - October 22, 2014, 01:26 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Kevlyn - October 24, 2014, 11:46 AM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Caiaphas - October 27, 2014, 06:16 PM