The Sentinels has claw marks on it
Loner
52 Posts
Ooc — Kan
Away
Limit Two 
@Andr if/when you've got time. <3 I was trying to let the thread with the meteor strike get wrapped up first but I felt it might be time to address it.

she felt the burned skin along her ribs pull, as if the healing wounds might split back open with enough pressure. 

lips twitching back, she twisted to eye the angry flesh -- tempted for reasons she could not explain. 

the spectre gave a shake of her head, as if ridding herself of some pest, before swivelling back to the pool of water. 

instinct begged to soothe the fire. 

her mind screamed. 

her heart thundered in rebellion. 

iaghe squeezed her eyes shut, lips whispering together in a wordless mumble. determination, shame, ire. 

jerking, she dove in. 

in the muted darkness -- for she could not open her eyes, stricken with terror as she was -- the litany of lost language became something corporeal. If only for a moment. 

"are you even listening to me?" 

"i listen, sister. I just do not see the trouble. a few wolves on the shore, one who might've been lóminórë. one who might've easily not been."

the name sent a cold spear of horror through her and she burst from the water, gasping and clawing her way from the shallow pool as if it had been acid. 

panting, the wildling cast a fevered gaze about and then wheeled on her paws as best she could with her injuries. a cough rattled from her chest as she loped away, intending to circulate the area for any new developments.

and to try desperately not to remember a lost sister.
"i can't come out. if i do, i'll go mad again" -- Snitter, The Plague Dogs
Messages In This Thread
has claw marks on it - by Iaghe - June 07, 2023, 12:42 PM
RE: has claw marks on it - by Andr - June 09, 2023, 10:51 PM
RE: has claw marks on it - by Iaghe - June 18, 2023, 09:31 PM
RE: has claw marks on it - by Andr - June 25, 2023, 05:10 PM
RE: has claw marks on it - by Iaghe - June 29, 2023, 09:18 PM
RE: has claw marks on it - by Andr - July 29, 2023, 08:40 AM