Thunder Dome The Mammy
6 Posts
Ooc —
At first, the wolf who approached could have been mistaken for a distant avalanche, though it seemed odd to Cashew that there might be a tumbling of snow coming along the side of an inactive volcano at this time of year. She squinted, and inhaled the telltale canine scent of a wolf when the breeze allowed, and found herself quite impressed with the stature of the creature. She'd seen giant, white, wooly wolves before- in the Arctic.  Perhaps this one had wandered South as she had. 

She did not recognize his scent as being one of the ones along the borders, though, so she found it odd that he too might come so close to a pack he didn't seem to belong to. Perhaps he wasn't a guardian, perhaps he was a hunter or a scout. In this rain, she could be wrong altogether- but she thought he smelled more like wilderness than anything else. 

"Oh, yes- well, I'm Cashew," She responded, kneading her rough pawpads against the surface of the stone she perched on. "Are you one of the...Ohhhhh now I've done it," She said, with an impish chuckle. "Can't remember the word for a group of wolves to save me life! Whatsit, now...A spool of wool-ves? Heheh! A Wolfgang? C'mon sonny out wi'it!" She prompted with a scrunch of her nose, as though to raise fallen spectacles so she might see him better.
Messages In This Thread
The Mammy - by Cashew - June 17, 2023, 08:55 PM
RE: The Mammy - by Shard - June 18, 2023, 03:00 PM
RE: The Mammy - by Cashew - June 18, 2023, 07:05 PM
RE: The Mammy - by Shard - June 18, 2023, 07:34 PM
RE: The Mammy - by Cashew - June 19, 2023, 10:55 AM
RE: The Mammy - by Shard - June 19, 2023, 11:07 AM
RE: The Mammy - by Cashew - June 21, 2023, 06:07 PM
RE: The Mammy - by Shard - June 21, 2023, 07:03 PM
RE: The Mammy - by Cashew - June 23, 2023, 03:00 PM
RE: The Mammy - by Shard - June 23, 2023, 03:51 PM