Lost Creek Hollow and as I set to face it, I'm unsure should I embrace it, should I run?
85 Posts
Ooc — box
Doedapple, had she the appendages to do so, would have flashed Crowfeather the biggest thumbs up of her life. But, seeing as she didn’t have thumbs, she merely just smiled as big and as wide as her face would allow.

Her eyes then went to the boy.

If you aren’t sure, why not just stick around for a little while, see how you fit in. At the very least, just stay for one session. She could play dirty here, bring in the obvious want to please his father, but she didn’t. If only because that would be rude.

Here, you look somewhat faint. Go lay in my den for a bit, make your decision with a clear head. Doedapple twisted to gesture to the den, flexing her toes to attempt a point.

Theres a sleeping place in the corner. A little soldier would want the wall at his back, and everything she knew of Aquillius would speak to that as a truth.

Doedapple speaks both French and English, though she prefers English
Messages In This Thread
RE: and as I set to face it, I'm unsure should I embrace it, should I run? - by Doedapple - June 23, 2023, 09:51 AM