Thunder Dome DO NOT come near me
17 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Birth 
@Glaukos, for Iris Hope!

Pali woke in the early minutes of the morning with a trembling sensation taking over her body. Her mind knew exactly what it was and she went into maternal bitch mode. She was having contractions. She pushed some things around in the nursery den, where she was the only one at the moment, as Meyls kids lived with her in the Alfa's den, before going back to her nest and laying on her side. She didnt want anyone in the den with her right now and if anyone tried to come in, even Meylodi, she would bite.

skipping over the actual birthing stuff

Some time later, Pali lie in her den, with three tiny puppies at her belly. Her first born, a white furred boy with black and brown markings on his body and face, was actually her smallest. He looked so helpless. Pali decided to name him @Isaiah Fox.

Then her second child, a girl, slightly bigger than her brother. She looked just like a miniature version of herself, brown base with black markings, and Pali loved it. She named her after her sister, who was named Hope, by naming the girl Iris Hope.

Then lastly another little boy, but the biggest of the litter. He had markings like the young man Pali remembered mating with. White base with that faded brown mask on his face. And then black on his body, like both the parents had. One of his paws was all black and had like a lightning shape to it, so she decided to name him @/Lightning Paw

"Welcome to the world little ones." She murmured and then settled herself around her young.
---
Páli speaks both English and Greek. Her name is Greek for Fight Strong.
Messages In This Thread
DO NOT come near me - by Páli - June 25, 2023, 07:32 AM
RE: DO NOT come near me - by Iris Hope - June 25, 2023, 10:55 PM
RE: DO NOT come near me - by Isaiah - June 25, 2023, 11:17 PM
RE: DO NOT come near me - by Lightning Paw - June 25, 2023, 11:26 PM
RE: DO NOT come near me - by Páli - June 26, 2023, 04:13 PM
RE: DO NOT come near me - by Meylodi - June 26, 2023, 04:49 PM
RE: DO NOT come near me - by Páli - June 29, 2023, 05:19 PM
RE: DO NOT come near me - by Meylodi - June 30, 2023, 06:38 PM
RE: DO NOT come near me - by Páli - July 01, 2023, 10:32 AM