Lost Creek Hollow and as I set to face it, I'm unsure should I embrace it, should I run?
85 Posts
Ooc — box
Doedapple watched the boy leave, staring at his dark shape for a time, before looking back to Crowfeather.

He was attacked. Twice in a short span. She explained, her ears folding back towards her head as she spoke.

Once up in the mountains, he had to jump off a small cliff to get away from his attacker. Then, near Kvarsheim, but I don’t think that encounter was physical. He got a severe infection on top of some breaks and fractures. The fever was high enough to cause him to hallucinate. He sees things, dark things, a demon and a spider from what I remember of him telling me. She sighed out a long noise.

I did my best, before I came back here. Germanicus did too. But that experience…it doesn’t just leave a man, especially not one as young as Aquillius. He seemed to be doing better when I left him. She folded one paw up to her chest.

I wonder what triggered it all over again… It wouldn’t do her much good to ask him, would it?

Doedapple speaks both French and English, though she prefers English
Messages In This Thread
RE: and as I set to face it, I'm unsure should I embrace it, should I run? - by Doedapple - June 25, 2023, 05:56 PM