Redhawk Caldera My heart is broken, my head is bowed
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
The swipe of tongue across fur, made her pause. It was a nice feeling to be comforted. Lasher did his best to comfort her as well, but she was glad Perry was there for her. She sought the comfort he gave, she nudged his muzzle with her own in thanks. Her voice hoarse from hiccups and her throat raw from sobbing.

Willow smiled but sadly I know that Perry, but I don't think i'll leave the Plateau. This is your home now, you need to make it your own with Fox. With wolves that both of you get along with all the time, not just you. I'm sorry, but I will remember that and if there should come a time when I need to find a new home. I'll come here with you. She grew quiet she did not mean her words harshly or cruelly. She just did not like the red furred one right now and it was not fair to Fox or herself to be around someone who she didn't get along with yet.

She laid her head across his back for a moment in a hug, and nodded her head. I'm sorry too.
Messages In This Thread
My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 17, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 17, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 17, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 17, 2014, 06:06 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 18, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 21, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 23, 2014, 11:46 AM