Thunder Dome And if he can't drive with a broken back
"Hurt any o' 'em and yer gonna 'ave me fangs at yer throat."
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
No, Lil-lea, I be sorry ta say that we 'aven't 'ad any sort of wanderer wand'rin' up t'is way. I send word if we do catch a sniffin' or sight o' yer alfa, she shook her head before she nodded. Meylodi couldn't believe it, but it was honestly just her luck. So'y ta 'ear t'at, t'ough. Dunno what I'd do in that si'ua'ion. 

She said so genuinely, trying to think of how to change the topic to have a more positive note. The wolfling had brought something with her, something that intrigued the large alfess greatly. She wanted to know what it was, and what it would be for, after all, Lilia had to have taken the time out of her day to pack it all up, and then had to have carried it all the way here. I... see you've brought things, Lil-lea. I ne'er smelt somethin' like it. What... is it? her dark head tilted to one side in question.
May you live as long as you want,
and never want as long as you live.
Messages In This Thread
And if he can't drive with a broken back - by Ameline - June 26, 2023, 11:38 AM
RE: And if he can't drive with a broken back - by Void - June 26, 2023, 04:19 PM
RE: And if he can't drive with a broken back - by Meylodi - June 30, 2023, 06:36 PM
RE: And if he can't drive with a broken back - by Meylodi - September 04, 2023, 01:30 PM
RE: And if he can't drive with a broken back - by Ameline - September 04, 2023, 02:26 PM