Redsand Canyon i can see your face in the parisian paintings
114 Posts
Ooc — Meri
Away
Do you mind if I join?

Much to Meridian's disappointment, two pack wolves were scouting the canyon. The two packs that had made their home here had only recently left, revealing a rich source of unique canyon herbs and animals for the young coyote to gather and study. She knew, that if another pack moved in, it was very likely she would be forced out. Perhaps she could scare the newcomers out of the canyon.

Meridian watched the two wolves from an edge in the rock that created a narrow, elevated walkway. One seemed younger, and Meridian assumed that he would be easier to fool. She pushed a small rock off the edge, before quickly darting right around the corner, where she assumed the wolves would not be able to see her.
IC ≠ OOC
As of now, my life is quite irregular, even more so than usual. I may post frequently for a few days, then go slow for weeks. I'll try my best to reply within two weeks. Some threads, such as ones with many participants, may take priority over others. Thank you for understanding!
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can see your face in the parisian paintings - by Meridian - July 11, 2023, 10:25 AM