Swiftcurrent Creek wild women don't get the blues
90 Posts
Ooc — Maria
I think this will be it for Marcus ;;

He decided it was best to not challenge the girl's perception of herself, at least not in the heat of the moment. Too many cogs were turning, too many emotions being spent. As soon as she began to soften at the thought of her mistress, Marcus dare not take the conversation anywhere else. He wished to keep her in a good mood.

"She sounds great." It wasn't difficult for him to remove himself, especially seeing the obvious adoration in Wren's eyes for this Bella. However, he did not wish to stick around to test his patience on the matter. After all, he had been intimate with her, if only for one night. Primal instincts to fight for Wren could only be bridled for so long. The grim silence gave him all the segue he needed.

"I'm glad I got to see you again. And again, I'm sorry for leaving like I did." His words trailed off to a mumble, once bright and sunny eyes looking rather dull and defeated... but still he smiled for her. "Take care, Wren." A last look at the woman, and he was gone with a tucked tail and flattened ears. Defeated again in love.
Messages In This Thread
wild women don't get the blues - by Wren - July 17, 2023, 02:43 PM
RE: wild women don't get the blues - by Marcus - July 17, 2023, 03:06 PM
RE: wild women don't get the blues - by Wren - July 17, 2023, 03:25 PM
RE: wild women don't get the blues - by Marcus - July 17, 2023, 03:34 PM
RE: wild women don't get the blues - by Wren - July 17, 2023, 04:08 PM
RE: wild women don't get the blues - by Marcus - July 18, 2023, 09:25 AM
RE: wild women don't get the blues - by Wren - July 18, 2023, 09:47 AM
RE: wild women don't get the blues - by Marcus - July 18, 2023, 10:20 AM
RE: wild women don't get the blues - by Wren - July 18, 2023, 10:44 AM
RE: wild women don't get the blues - by Marcus - July 18, 2023, 01:12 PM
RE: wild women don't get the blues - by Wren - July 18, 2023, 02:07 PM