Lion Head Mesa [mp] no weenies allowed!
Muat-riya
Fellahin
135 Posts
Ooc — Twin
M-maybe, uhm, you could try to slip under them? head tilted, she stands up to begin pacing again. Jeez, I might have to dig you out of here.
The coyote girl now known as Tuna requested not the assistance of the Queen, or Sen-moot. Is there, like, anyone else I could ask? Maybe, uhm, a healer, or something? Tuna tries to shrug off her struggle; act as if this is no biggie, but oh, how Inji could not live with herself if this poor girl got seriously injured! Violet eyes turn fierce as she makes her new attempt: biting at the branches. Except now, her mouth burns with the piercing prickle of the thorns, and in defeat, she rips herself away with a high-pitched whine.
Resigning herself to once again being only the moral support for now, her frown is hefty as it tugs at her face. However, Tuna offers her advice — and at this, she perks up.
Oh, I'm no stranger to this line of work, she raises a paw, touching it to her lips that now throb with pain. my family are, um, a little group of rag-tags who go from pack to pack, doing odd jobs to get by. Although, I've never lived or worked anywhere quite like this, a fluttering laugh, at that. The Queen had enlightened her with a sprinkling of information, but perhaps it would be helpful to hear from another fellahin just as well. what do the people of Akashingo usually like?
Messages In This Thread
[mp] no weenies allowed! - by Tuna - July 18, 2023, 11:44 AM
RE: [mp] no weenies allowed! - by Inji - July 18, 2023, 12:14 PM
RE: [mp] no weenies allowed! - by Tuna - July 18, 2023, 12:24 PM
RE: [mp] no weenies allowed! - by Inji - July 18, 2023, 12:34 PM
RE: [mp] no weenies allowed! - by Tuna - July 18, 2023, 08:05 PM
RE: [mp] no weenies allowed! - by Inji - July 19, 2023, 12:15 AM
RE: [mp] no weenies allowed! - by Tuna - July 21, 2023, 10:40 PM
RE: [mp] no weenies allowed! - by Inji - July 26, 2023, 12:05 PM
RE: [mp] no weenies allowed! - by Tuna - July 26, 2023, 11:07 PM
RE: [mp] no weenies allowed! - by Inji - July 27, 2023, 09:03 PM
RE: [mp] no weenies allowed! - by Tuna - August 08, 2023, 09:51 AM